mercredi 16 février 2011

Seiko's Fearless magical Inventory

I'm gonna translate my french one right here, right now (echo), to twitt it so that everyone can see it!

I discussed the subject a little with friend and Jeremie Lagarde advised me to categorised it a lot more so it might be more helpful to look at, and think at.

Before the game (opponent's deck, shuffling, mulliganing, sideboarding)
1) I should level up my way of shuffling. It took me an afternoon of testing different methods, but I could go even further.
2) I'm far too kind with my opponents. (this tends to get better!)
3) If I win the first game, I can keep bad hands the second game.

Managing environment (Time, opponents, public, fans, judges, girlfriend)
1) I'm pretty bad with managing time, or I only think about it, when it's too late. Should play more control decks in extended.
2) I tend to over-estimate my opponents. Sometimes I could have made a better play figuring my opponent wouldn't understand why I did it.
3) I read my opponents pretty well, but forget to use the information I got.
4) I can't play seriously when many friends are around me and watching me.
5) I can't play with someone, I go in autofollow mode way too easily.

Managing myself (Stress, tiredness, personality, mindset)
1) I have a lot of trouble to stay focused and in the right mindset all day long.
2) I still let my bad plays control my next games.
3) I pity my opponents when they are in colordeath and such. Sometimes letting them come back.
4) I'm usually over excited before an event, preventing me to sleep as much as I'd need to.
5) I'm so underconfident in myself and my skills.

Relations, Image (even outside events)
1) I measure my skills only with my performences. (I'mstarting to feel better :D)
2) I always want to play, but don't like playing too much with noobs anymore.
3) I want to show off my skills more than I want to get better.

Game analysis (board, game)
General :
1) I sometimes forget to put free damages
2) I tend to miss-evaluate my role in the game when it's often changing.
3) I sometimes think of a lot of different plays, but don't think far enough to really make the best one.
4) I go into auto-pilot mode, far too easily.
5) I play too fast.
6) I should watch my opponent more, to read them more efficiently.
7) When testing, I don't play serisouly enough

Limited :
1) I don't remember enough the cards I give my opponents when I pick a card.
2) I often switch colors too late when I should switch.
3) I don't know the archetypes well, I draft the best cards before anything else.
4) I tend to overvalue somes cards/bombs.
5) I sometimes try to hard for my curve, sometimes not hard enough.

Constructed :
1) I don't have correct side plan, or sometimes change them when I shouldn't
2) I know all the decks, but never enough to play well.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire