vendredi 12 novembre 2010

Forcing WB poison 1st attempt



Pack 1 pick 1:




My Pick:



So I was planning on forcing W and either black or green poison. With no poison creature, arrest seems the best card. We probably don't really need it for this archetype, but it clearly can't be a bad card.


Pack 1 pick 2:




My Pick:



As of lately I've been wondering a lot about stinger and ichorclaw, seeing stinger that has evasion I took it over ichorclaw, that was probably the wrong choice.
I'm not planning on taking any green cards, so I wont get any Untamed Might. Evasion is probably less usefull this way.
The other thing is, 1/1 flier get stopped really easily but 2/2 flyings and sometimes 3/3 flying, and this way we can't really make a good deal out of soul pary, only seize the initiative can help.
Next draft I'll take ichorclaw over the stinger.


Pack 1 pick 3:




My Pick:



Well with this card I'm actually happy to have taken the stinger ;p


Pack 1 pick 4:




My Pick:



Again, I'm forcing white so no Untamed Wild for me. I really like the stag overall and we'll see if it's interesting or not here. If I get a tainted strike he'll probably make easily the cut.


Pack 1 pick 5:




My Pick:



I sometimes prefer drafting with some proliferate in poison, it's really nice to add unseen counter like this. Had I taken the ichorclaw, I might have take the throne of geth instead.


Pack 1 pick 6:




My Pick:



Another one, but I start to get down. No other poison creature? This might end pretty disastrous.


Pack 1 pick 7:




My Pick:



So with this pick I allow myself a chance to change in the next pack.


Pack 1 pick 8:




My Pick:



And now there's 3 of them. Where the packs just increadibly empty?
Should I take the corpse cur here?


Pack 1 pick 9:




My Pick:



There again nothing, another replica in the case of. Maybe I should have cut poison and taken the mamba instead.


Pack 1 pick 10:




My Pick:



Ichorclaw is just awesome <3


Pack 1 pick 11:




My Pick:



Here another strang idea. The 2/1 haste is really not good. Soul pary is the soul of the archetype I'm trying to force, so I'll take it over.


Pack 1 pick 12:




My Pick:



Don't want my soul pary to be countered!


Pack 1 pick 13:




My Pick:



A good card usually in poison, more on this in the GW poison.


Pack 1 pick 14:




My Pick:






Pack 1 pick 15:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 1:




My Pick:



Ok this is a clear pick, unbelievably strong with fulgent distraction.


Pack 2 pick 2:




My Pick:



Cool a poison creature!


Pack 2 pick 3:




My Pick:



I reaaaaaaaly love the guy. It's the best card in Wx poison, he kills so many creature for you. I'll probably take him over any other poison creatures.


Pack 2 pick 4:




My Pick:



Seems like those pack a less poison-free.


Pack 2 pick 5:




My Pick:



I'm going to attack, not defend, soul pary for the win!


Pack 2 pick 6:




My Pick:



If I can kill creatures easily, I won't have anything to withstrand creature killing spells like this. The rest is just crap anyway.


Pack 2 pick 7:




My Pick:



Taking the tix.


Pack 2 pick 8:




My Pick:



Wondered if this coul be usefull also, finally didn't make the cut.


Pack 2 pick 9:




My Pick:



Oh yeah! Let's try this guy!


Pack 2 pick 10:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 11:




My Pick:



Should have taken the Seize instead, but though that maybe with the stag it could be useful.


Pack 2 pick 12:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 13:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 14:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 15:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 1:




My Pick:



Always a good card.


Pack 3 pick 2:




My Pick:



Nothing really stands out. I'm taking him so no one else would kill me with him. Even with soul pary that could happen.


Pack 3 pick 3:




My Pick:



Another cool corpse cur.


Pack 3 pick 4:




My Pick:



A sting pick 4 is a really good news right now, so the first pack really was poison free.


Pack 3 pick 5:




My Pick:



I don't like the harness, and with 2 stinger the pain smith can do good work.


Pack 3 pick 6:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 7:




My Pick:



This will allow me to be able to plentifully test the card.


Pack 3 pick 8:




My Pick:



Same here.


Pack 3 pick 9:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 10:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 11:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 12:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 13:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 14:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 15:




My Pick:






This draft converter created by Benjamin Peebles-Mundy.

Visit the draft converter today!



Overall I felt my draft was really poor on creatures, it would be a lot of work to win a game.

Quarter of finals :
The first game I got stinger + the rat, soul paried 2 times and put 2 creatures out of the way, for an easy win.

The second game was harsh, I had a bad start, no white mana and got to face a precursor golem on turn 4. I was still trying to win the game whem a twisted image made him ancestral recall and buried me under card advantages.

More or less for the third game, with no real removal I couldn't compete with this golem. The guys won the draft after this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire