lundi 15 novembre 2010

Forcing BR aggro

Pack 1 pick 1:




My Pick:




Oky, I had 2 ideas for tonight. Getting another GW or BW poison deck, or trying to force RB ultra aggro.
This settles me on the latter one.

Pack 1 pick 2:




My Pick:




This pack is emptier than a regular topic on MTGFrance.

Pack 1 pick 3:




My Pick:




Seems good to sacrifice.

Pack 1 pick 4:




My Pick:




Always nice with the one that can gain haste and with spikeshot or all small creatures.

Pack 1 pick 5:




My Pick:




I'm not happy to have choose RB aggro

Pack 1 pick 6:




My Pick:




Sacrified and draw.

Pack 1 pick 7:




My Pick:




To sacrifice the bomb

Pack 1 pick 8:




My Pick:




Can help steal a game.

Pack 1 pick 9:




My Pick:




But this is still better than vulshok, since it has swamp walk and will hapilly be sacrified.

Pack 1 pick 10:




My Pick:






Pack 1 pick 11:




My Pick:






Pack 1 pick 12:




My Pick:




Could be played.

Pack 1 pick 13:




My Pick:




My all time favorite still there -_-.

Pack 1 pick 14:




My Pick:






Pack 1 pick 15:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 1:




My Pick:




This is abviously better in a 15 lands deck.

Pack 2 pick 2:




My Pick:




Poison is so open, I could still switch back, but now I want to try this RB.

Pack 2 pick 3:




My Pick:




This is not so bad to finish an opponent.

Pack 2 pick 4:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 5:




My Pick:




Highest cost in my future curve.

Pack 2 pick 6:




My Pick:




At least one! And should mean that the archetype is open in pick 6.

Pack 2 pick 7:




My Pick:




I can finally see some light.

Pack 2 pick 8:




My Pick:




Hesitated with censor. I clearly like necrogen censor, and it might be good in the deck, especially with the red 2/1 haste. If I see some somedays.

Pack 2 pick 9:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 10:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 11:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 12:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 13:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 14:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 15:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 1:




My Pick:




This is wayyyyyy too good in this archetype.

Pack 3 pick 2:




My Pick:




Still thinking if I might need to be half poison if I don't have enough cards.

Pack 3 pick 3:




My Pick:




This ways sold to me pretty dearly so I'm gonna try it too.

Pack 3 pick 4:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 5:




My Pick:




The card I less want to face in this pack.

Pack 3 pick 6:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 7:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 8:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 9:




My Pick:




Only 2 equipment, so this guy should be better?

Pack 3 pick 10:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 11:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 12:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 13:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 14:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 15:




My Pick:






This draft converter created by Benjamin Peebles-Mundy.

Visit the draft converter today!


Lost in the quarter of finals drawing 7 and 9 lands out of my 15...
I'm really pissed of since I left my opponent a 2 and 3 life even though he played the 4/3 creature that got +4 life and make me loose 4.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire