vendredi 12 novembre 2010

Testing and forcing GW poison

Not a very easy task since the boosters seemed pretty empty.
I was up to force either GW or BW, ended GW.

Won the 1/4 and I am still playing right now ;p
edit : won the semi finals too (2-0 with a mull 5 on the draw)
edti 2: won the first in the finals, mull 5 and lost the second one, and then my opponent disconnected never to show again :(

Pack 1 pick 1:




My Pick:




This is no joke, even if I'm really willing to force an archetype, bolt is the real pick here. I might not play it if the following of the draft is going well.

Pack 1 pick 2:




My Pick:




Well, go for the poison guy!

Pack 1 pick 3:




My Pick:




This is a good card in a nearly removal free archetype.

Pack 1 pick 4:




My Pick:




It's even foil, what's not to love about him?

Pack 1 pick 5:




My Pick:




Made magic in BW, let's see there.

Pack 1 pick 6:




My Pick:




With ichorclaw and maybe other cards later, I'm going to finish off with Throne of geth.

Pack 1 pick 7:




My Pick:




Ichorclaw again, I feel everything is going well.

Pack 1 pick 8:




My Pick:




I don't know if this can be good or not, can probably be interesing enough with the myrs. (didn't get to play it once ;x)

Pack 1 pick 9:




My Pick:




This time I'm gonna test this guy!

Pack 1 pick 10:




My Pick:




I'm more inclined to go green this time to test, and if this goes wrong, he might be a finisher.

Pack 1 pick 11:




My Pick:






Pack 1 pick 12:




My Pick:






Pack 1 pick 13:




My Pick:






Pack 1 pick 14:




My Pick:






Pack 1 pick 15:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 1:




My Pick:




Hum... He made 3 poison counter with throne of geth :D

Pack 2 pick 2:




My Pick:




One moooooooooooore.

Pack 2 pick 3:




My Pick:




Got decimated one by this card in the other draft, and this is a good removal card, so it's a clear winner.

Pack 2 pick 4:




My Pick:




Noting really green for now, black is still possible, fume spitter is a really old friend of me so I going to take him.

Pack 2 pick 5:




My Pick:




First real green card.

Pack 2 pick 6:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 7:




My Pick:




Again not fixed with the second color.

Pack 2 pick 8:




My Pick:




This might be really interesting if I end green, helps not getting outrunned and sometimes kills an artifact.

Pack 2 pick 9:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 10:




My Pick:




This is a really good card in poison, so many people underestimate it. The way the game usually goes, you got to throw everyone at your opponent's face and he has to trade whenever he can. But not with this. Also helps not having a 3/1 bolted away.

Pack 2 pick 11:




My Pick:




But I still want to try this guy, so I'll take it over withstrand.

Pack 2 pick 12:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 13:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 14:




My Pick:






Pack 2 pick 15:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 1:




My Pick:




This guy is your father, I'm telling you!

Pack 3 pick 2:




My Pick:




Might have a shot a going recursive.

Pack 3 pick 3:




My Pick:




And now that I'm green this guy is really nice.

Pack 3 pick 4:




My Pick:




1 tix

Pack 3 pick 5:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 6:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 7:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 8:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 9:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 10:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 11:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 12:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 13:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 14:




My Pick:






Pack 3 pick 15:




My Pick:






This draft converter created by Benjamin Peebles-Mundy.

Visit the draft converter today!


Again I feel like I'm a little short on creature, but with 3 corpse cur this might be enough.

I didn't have time to review all 3 games, but overall I won. Withstrand death saved many creatures from beeing bolted or turned to slag (talk about a time walk for G).
Soul pary with 4 ichorclaw made dreams come true once again, nothing can stand out of an army of never dying ichorclaw!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire